It can be you, and we can make it happen!
Formula Vee racing provides the thrill of fiercely competitive motor racing at a budget cost.
- Highly competitive
- Top speeds of 190kmh pulling >1.5g into the corners
- Minimal vehicle modifications focusing on the driver not driver aids
- Real racing where you can learn car set up such as, camber, caster, droop, balance and braking bias
- Supportive club and competitors
- Options to lease cars and/or buy
- Run yourself or run with a team
- Take it to the next level and with ‘arrive and drive’ options including full data acquisition and race advice from the professionals
- Use it as a learning platform such as many of the famous drivers or simply stay like many others.
Formula Vee is the perfect step from Karting to full sized circuit racing. Formula Vee is officially recognised by Motorsport Australia as Australia’s entry level category to open-wheeler motor sport. Formula Vee offers real, safe, circuit racing at a low cost (often less than Karting) without huge start-up costs.
Want more information?
Check out the FAQ section if you have more questions, otherwise if you’re keen to find out more about racing a Formula Vee or see the action live for yourself at one of our next race meetings.
|Round 1||Sandown||26-27 February|
|Round 2||Winton||26-27 March|
|Round 3||Phillip Island||14-15 May|
|Round 4||Sandown||13-14 August|
|Round 5||Phillip Island||24-25 September|
|FVAA National Challenge||Winton||15-16 October|
|Round 6 – Island Magic||Phillip Island||26-27 November|
Alternative send us an email and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.